Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,882 prices entered by 309 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04058 GBP / EGP
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 70% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £694 (E£ 17,109) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)