Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01383 GBP / PHP
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 43% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,482 (Php107,164) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)