Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01617 GBP / PHP
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,991 (Php123,112) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (41 minutes ago)