Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00452 GBP / AOA
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 6% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,327 (514,423 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,200 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Caracas costs Bs 50,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩999,999,999,999,999,983,222,784 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denver, Colorado costs $34,567,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (about 2 hours ago)