Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00477 GBP / AOA
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 7% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,279 (897,629 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £4,000 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)