Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00067 GBP / KRW
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 8% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,018 (₩3,008,161) in Busan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (39 minutes ago)