Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20549 GBP / SAR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 29% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,678 (﷼ 13,034) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 28,000 Birr (41 minutes ago)