Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.792 GBP / USD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 28% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,793 ($2,264) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.08 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Riga costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)