Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00068 GBP / KRW
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,109 (₩4,579,193) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,600 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)