Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 GBP / COP
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 46% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,400 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,295 (COL$5,151,033) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)