Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19579 GBP / RON
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 29% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,782 (9,100 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (43 minutes ago)