Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09071 GBP / NOK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 39% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,337 (kr 47,813) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 2 hours ago)