Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09599 GBP / NOK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 42% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £5,326 (kr 55,479) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luton costs £1.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)