Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09299 GBP / NOK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 54% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £5,373 (kr 57,782) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (43 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)