Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09285 GBP / NOK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 49% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,438 (kr 37,026) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,300 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)