Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09015 GBP / NOK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 51% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,333 (kr 36,970) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,200 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 100,000 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Changzhou costs 元1,211 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erzurum costs 90TL (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 100 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,150 (14 minutes ago)