Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00109 GBP / MWK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 48% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,307 (1,201,747 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (40 minutes ago)