Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17872 GBP / MYR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 31% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,161 (RM12,089) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (30 minutes ago)