Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45166 GBP / BAM
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 56% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,753 (3,882KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)