Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01221 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 53% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,482 (₨121,357) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (about 1 hour ago)