Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 GBP / IDR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 44% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,832 (Rp 31,111,697) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)