Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 GBP / IDR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 44% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,239 (Rp 38,307,907) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (42 minutes ago)