Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.571 GBP / LYD *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 20% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,966 (5,194 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (28 minutes ago)