Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00629 GBP / DZD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 7% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,317 (368,462 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)