Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32266 GBP / TND
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 65% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,271 (3,940 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Würzburg costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)