Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35685 GBP / TND
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 38% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,323 (6,510 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)