Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00053 GBP / LBP
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 14% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,854 (5,410,022 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)