Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 870 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11460 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 8% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,100 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,926 (元16,804) in Beijing.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)