Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 901 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11639 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 11% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £3,346 (元28,748) in Beijing.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)