Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00132 GBP / XAF
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 18% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,567 (1,941,724 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)