Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00135 GBP / XAF
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 18% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,601 (1,933,705 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,200 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)