Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 666 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07789 GBP / VEF *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 22% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,897 (Bs 62,871) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £4,000 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)