Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 GBP / IDR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 21% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £3,178 (Rp 53,954,976) in Bandar Lampung.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)