Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19298 GBP / RON
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 30% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,758 (9,111 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)