Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00764 GBP / PKR *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £3,296 (₨431,531) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)