Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,366 prices entered by 302 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.870 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 23% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,769 (€2,033) in Athens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)