Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,425 prices entered by 349 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.892 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 19% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,868 (€2,094) in Athens.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)