Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04303 GBP / EGP
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 40% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,493 (E£ 34,690) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (11 minutes ago)