Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20888 GBP / TMT
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 28% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,882 (9,008 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)