Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00127 GBP / CLP
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 17% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £3,110 (CH$2,440,395) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)