Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00064 GBP / IQD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 10% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,071 (3,252,941 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pattaya costs 30 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)