Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 246%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.160 GBP / JOD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 45% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,623 (Dinar 3,123) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (39 minutes ago)