Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.088 GBP / JOD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 25% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,740 (Dinar 4,358) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,800 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (41 minutes ago)