Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 239%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.125 GBP / JOD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 30% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,858 (Dinar 4,317) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 420,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (34 minutes ago)