Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00068 GBP / KRW
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,147 (₩4,631,239) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)