Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00069 GBP / KRW
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,861 (₩7,021,463) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,800 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trieste costs €16 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (37 minutes ago)