Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00066 GBP / KRW
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,039 (₩4,571,187) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $23,187 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)