Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00069 GBP / KRW
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,541 (₩6,557,470) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)