Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00067 GBP / KRW
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,558 (₩3,807,044) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,000 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)