Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00069 GBP / KRW
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,819 (₩4,071,079) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,200 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)