Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00025 GBP / MGA
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 27% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,720 (10,911,512 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (22 minutes ago)