Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18154 GBP / TRY
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 50% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,159 (6,385TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $122 (13 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Washington D.C. costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)