Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23365 GBP / TRY
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,169 (9,283TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)