Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00023 GBP / MGA
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 32% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,697 (7,360,148 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)