Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00025 GBP / MGA
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 16% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,106 (8,409,919 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)