Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00022 GBP / MGA
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 48% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,400 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,255 (5,596,410 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)