Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00024 GBP / MGA
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 22% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,432 (10,092,127 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)