Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00023 GBP / MGA
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 47% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,159 (5,032,122 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)