Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 GBP / MGA
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 35% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,624 (6,296,296 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)