Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18314 GBP / TRY
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 45% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,400 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,317 (7,193TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bristol costs £0.48 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (14 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)