Cost of living comparison between Antalya, Turkey and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22340 GBP / TRY
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,733 (7,756TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (33 minutes ago)