Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00067 GBP / KRW
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,224 (₩3,316,066) in Ansan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (37 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)