Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01179 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 36% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,990 (₨168,852) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)