Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,637 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.021 GBP / JOD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 20% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,839 (Dinar 1,801) in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 45,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Goiânia costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)