Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,004 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.119 GBP / JOD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is about the same as in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,413 (Dinar 2,157) in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)