Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,238 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.138 GBP / JOD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 10% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,806 (Dinar 2,466) in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (40 minutes ago)