Cost of living comparison between Amman, Jordan and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 825 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.157 GBP / JOD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is about the same as in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £3,689 (Dinar 3,189) in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)