Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.853 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,640 (€3,096) in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)