Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.874 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 25% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,947 (€2,228) in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)