Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.884 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 21% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,811 (€2,049) in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)