Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.888 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 17% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,900 (€2,140) in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $390 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)