Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.879 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,658 (€3,023) in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jyväskylä costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (about 1 hour ago)