Cost of living comparison between Albacete, Spain and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.838 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 18% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,570 (€3,067) in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (31 minutes ago)