Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20191 GBP / SAR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 26% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,708 (﷼ 8,460) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)