Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04193 GBP / EGP
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 50% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,147 (E£ 27,361) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)