Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05105 GBP / EGP
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 59% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,268 (E£ 24,838) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)