Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04306 GBP / EGP
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 62% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,179 (E£ 27,377) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)