Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.545 GBP / LYD *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 5% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,690 (6,777 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (40 minutes ago)