Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22005 GBP / AED
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 11% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,179 (Dirham 18,991) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)