Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 GBP / IRRX *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 57% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £997 (﷼ 53,752,468) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)