Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 39% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,905 (﷼ 79,169,055) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (40 minutes ago)