Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21144 GBP / TRY
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,271 (10,741TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)